Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks for calling me your true friend : Thaksin to Hun Sen

22/10/2009
By The Nation

Runaway ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra thanked Cambodia's PM Hun Sen in his twitter for welcoming him to the country and having an idea to build a home for him.

"I have to express deepest thanks to Prime Minister Hun Sen for saying in public that I am his friend. I also would like to thank him for arranging me a house," Thaksin said in his tweeter; Thaksinlive.

Hun Sen on Thursday told reporters after meeting with visiting Gen Chavalit Yongchaiyudh who visited Phom Penh on Thursday.

"I consider Thaksin as my eternal friend. Cambodia will welcome him to stay here for anytime. I make the house available for him at any time if he decides to visit Cambodia."

"I also talked with Chavalit about the cooperation between Puea Thai Party and Cambodian People's Party".

"Though I'm not Thai, I'm hurt by what has happened to him. My wife even cried on knowing about it and has an idea to build a home for Thaksin to come and stay honourably," Hun Sen said.

"We have been great friends since Thaksin was businessman and the relationship has remained the same since he entered politics," Hun Sen said.

No comments: