Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Can't Help Khmer Krom I Cry So Much

By Love Khmer
March 18, 2009

It is the best birth, best time, best choice, the best opportunistic and the best homeland that i was born in Kampuchea-Krom, my homeland. During day and night, i always cry without reason. I don't know why i cry when i think my homeland has lost a thing. And this thing, I feel very very important that a thing all of human being need!
I ever promise myself that i do not betray myself.
I always promise my compatriots that will stand up with them when they are right, but i never say with them that i will not break from them when they are wrong.
I am an origional Indigenous people who was born and grown up in my homeland. It is a little bit different from someone just has relative or grown up overseas. Anyway, we are Khmer Krom and we are Khmer, we are the same blood! So we must demand what we lack, lost, or be aggressed.
Even if i must ecasped from my homeland, my heart, my soul, and my body still belong to Kampuchea-Krom, my homeland. However, i can not help more, and do everything for my homeland, but i believe that i can do something for my homeland, and what i am doing is right! Right for my heart, right for my friends, right for conscience, right for my Khmer Krom and right for my homeland.
Unfortunately, Now I can not help and stand up with everyone to save Khmer Krom, to help Khmer Krom, and i just can do something for Khmer Krom. Though i can do something for Khmer Krom, I am still unhappy because i love Kampuchea-Krom. For this reason makes me cry and noone understands me.
Kampuchea-Krom, you are the best thing that i can not foreget. From the time i know your name is Kampuchea-Krom, i always wish to call you as your real name and do not be afraid anytime.
Kampuchea-Krom, You know?
Since I known you,
I’ve fallen in love with you
At least a hundred times
For a hundred different reasons.

I admit to love affair
I get a crash on you
I made up with you
I fall in love with you, Kampuchea-Krom.

I promise you my love
I promise you my heart
I promise you my life
I promise we'll never be apart.
I promise not to hurt you
I promise to never make you cry
I promise to always trust you
I promise not to lie.
I promise you forever
I promise you tonight
I promise you my respect
I promise to do things right.
I promise to always be there
I promise until the end
I promise to always love you
I promise to be your best friend.
I promise you my love
I promise you my life
I promise this forever
I promise don't betray you.
Kampuchea-Krom, but you should understand what is my suffering and situation.
Today i can not live beside you, today i can not help you, but one day i will come back!!!

No comments: