Thursday, December 22, 2011

Message of Condolences to Kim Jong Un from Cambodian King

Pyongyang, December 21 (KCNA) -- Kim Jong Un, vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea, Monday received a message of condolences from Norodom Sihamoni, king of Cambodia.

The message said:

Your Excellency General, great leader,

I and my parents heard in the bitterest grief the sad news that His Excellency Marshal Kim Jong Il, respected leader of the Korean people and supreme leader of the DPRK, passed away.

I, on behalf of the Cambodian nation, people and royal family and on my own, express the most profound condolences to you and the Korean nation and people.

I share with you and the brave and fraternal Korean people the great loss to your nation and indescribable grief.

I express my deep condolences once again to you, paying the highest respect to Your Excellency General.

No comments: